Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
Use current location
Woodstock Service is a Pronto Service Center offering a 24-Month/24,000-Mile Nationwide Parts & Labor Warranty on qualifying parts installed at our service center.
This is a limited warranty which covers the following parts when installed by a participating Pronto Warranty Service Center:
1. Engine performance, drivability, services and repair
2. Engine cooling systems
3. Emission control system
4. Fuel system
5. Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems. (Engine, body, brake, and suspension computers).
6. Brake system
7. Starting and charging systems
8. Electrical systems
9. Exhaust systems
10. Ignition system
11. Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV Joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
Reimbursement is limited to covering the failed part (as listed on the original ticket), labor, and tax associated with said part for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, *whichever comes first.
Reimbursement is limited to covering up to the original dollar amount paid for the failed part, labor, and tax as listed on the ticket or the lesser of. If the warranty repair is less than the original repair, the lesser amount of the two will be paid. At no time will reimbursement exceed the cost of the original repair. Incidental or Consequential damages are not covered.
Fleet or commercial vehicles, motor homes of any type, recreational vehicles, or higher performance vehicles and vehicles owned by a dealer are not eligible under this warranty. Other restrictions apply. See www.ProntoCarCare.com for full details.
1. Return to this service center for repair. Present your original repair invoice including odometer reading.
2. This service center agrees to replace the failed part and perform the warranty repair at no cost to you.
3. Feel confident in knowing that your repairs and services performed will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 24-months or 24,000 miles.
1. You must call the Warranty Administrator at 1-800-477-6686 to obtain approval. The Warranty Administrator will instruct you to proceed to the nearest Service Center of your choice.
2. Pay for your service/repair and parts. Submit copy of original repair invoice and a copy of the warranted repair invoice within 30 days to Warranty Processing. Visit www.ProntoCarCare.com for address and details.
3. Be sure to include your full name, complete address and phone number. Please allow two weeks for check processing.
In some cases it may be necessary for the consumer to ship the failed part to the Warranty administrator.
When you're ready to schedule your automotive service, contact Woodstock Service. We serve Woodstock, MN, Sioux Falls, SD, Marshall, MN, and surrounding areas.
Contact us about the Nationwide Warranty